Centrelink Age Pension 2017
Gavin Martin, Financial Adviser with Cornerstone Wealth, presents two webinars for Christian Super addressing the Centrelink Age Pension.
The first webinar addresses Centrelink Age Pension basics, including:
- How do you qualify for the age pension
- How much can I work and still receive the pension
- How to claim the Age Pension
- What Income and Assets can I have?
- What is deeming and how does it affect my pension?
- Concessions Cards
- Travelling Overseas and the Age Pension
- What happens if I gift money or possessions?
The second webinar addresses Centrelink Age Pension income and asset strategies to maximise Age Pension entitlements, including:
- How to maximise the pension when only one member of a couple is Age Pension age?
- How to maximise the pension on the death of a spouse.
- What to consider before changing your superannuation pension (account based pension).
- What is an Annuity and how do they effect the Age Pension.
The Centrelink Age Pension Income and Asset Strategies webinar presentation slides are available here.
The Centrelink Age Pension basics webinar presentation slides are available here.
The retirement planning webinar series is available at http://www.cornerstonewealth.com.au/retire2017.
Provide your contact details to get the ball rolling
Gavin Martin and Cornerstone Wealth are Authorised Representatives of Lonsdale Financial Group Ltd ABN 76 006 637 225 | AFSL 246934
The content of this presentation is general advice only and does not take into account your financial circumstances, needs and objectives. Before making any decision based on this presentation, you should assess your own circumstances or seek advice from a financial planner and seek tax advice from a registered tax agent. Information is current at the date of issue and may change.
© Cornerstone Wealth 2016. All rights reserved. No part of this presentation may be reproduced in any form without the prior permission of the copyright.