Christian Super Insurance
Three simple steps to ensure you and your loved ones are provided for:
- Step 1 – Understand what insurance is available and how each type of cover works
- Step 2 – Work out how much cover you need
- Step 3 – Apply for the cover you require
See below for further details.
Step 1 – Understand what insurance is available and how each type of cover works
The content of the video below includes:
- Personal Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Total Permanent Disability Insurance
- Trauma Insurance
- Income Protection Insurance
- Why hold insurance through superannuation?
- Considerations for holding insurance within superannuation
Step 2 – Work out how much cover you need
You can use the link to this simple calculator to estimate your insurance needs. Please note that this is not a recommendation or advice. It is general information only. If you require specific advice we can provide that to you. The calculator is for indication purposes only.
Step 3 – Apply for the cover you require
Download the Christian Super Insurance Guide which includes more information about the insurance cover available through Christian Super and also includes the form required to request a change to the level of your insurance cover.