Christian Super – Federal Budget 2016 Webinar
Register for the webinar below.
Check whether the announcements made in the 2016 Federal Budget may potentially affect you and your retirement plans.
Potential Superannuation changes announced include:
– Reduction in concessional contribution cap
– Lifetime Non-Concessional Contributions cap
– $1.6 million Transfer Balance cap
– End of 10% rule for tax-deductible super contributions
– Rollover of unused concessional contributions caps
– Removing contributions restrictions for people aged 65-75
– Replacement for Low income superannuation contribution (LISC)
– Increase contribution tax for high income earners
Monday 16th May 2016 8.30pm AEST
- 8:30pm-9:30pm in NSW, ACT, QLD, VIC and TAS
- 8:00pm-9:00pm in SA, NT
- 6:30pm-7:30pm in WA
Gavin Martin will answer your specific questions at the end of the session.
Once you have registered, the details of the webinar will be emailed to you prior to the event.
If you are unable to attend the live event but would like to access the content, register and we will provide a recording of the session to you after the event.
What is a webinar?
A webinar is an interactive presentation, workshop or seminar that is transmitted over the internet. The term webinar is short for Web-based seminar.